DERBY KICKOFF PARTY WITH WOODFORD RESERVE
It was a special Derby experience at the Old 502 Winery, as the Brotherhood held a Derby Kickoff party in partnership with Woodford Reserve, the Presenting Sponsor of the Kentucky Derby!
In addition to a tasting of Woodford Reserve, Woodford Reserve Double Oaked and Woodford Reserve Rye, our friends at Woodford served up cocktails to get us in that Derby spirit. We also had a tasting station featuring bourbon barrel aged wines from the Old 502 Winery. It wouldn’t be Kentucky without fried chicken, so we had plenty on-hand to satisfy our hunger. Several vendors were on-hand offering a variety of men’s hats, ties and other accessories. Participating vendors included:
- Pocket Knives by LuckyPeanutGoods – Made with wood from bourbon barrels
- StoryWood Bowties – Made with wood from historic distilleries
- Men’s Derby Hats – Presented by the Mysterious Rack
- Bowties by Peake Ties – featuring Equestrian / Derby themes
- Derby-style suits, sport coats and dress shirts – from Chris Long of Dillard’s
- Belts, wallets, coasters and other leather goods – from Clayton & Crume
- and we had a variety of Bourbon Brotherhood items including polo shirts, tee shirts, hats, flasks and coasters.
And of course we had fantastic door prizes as always.